Christmas Vacation in the sun
I'm going to share quite a few pictures with you. When you come home with 1700 pictures (4 couples' combined photos), trying to narrow it down is REALLY hard. I tried to choose the ones that meant the most to me, and also represented our activities the best. I got it down to 25.
P.S. - sorry about all the cleavage...you practically live in a swimsuit the whole time you are there. :)
Here is my little list of things I learned from our BVI vacation:
1. If I lived somewhere humid, I would have naturally wavy hair.
2. Clothespins are a great fix when your fridge has stopped working and the meat has gone bad. (combine #1 and #2, and you know the reason for my "pirate name"...Clothespin Curly Sue...Aaaaargh.
3. Yes, the water in the Caribbean is THAT blue!
4. Fresh coconuts are quite good.
5. On a boat for 10 days, no kids and good friends...WONDERFUL.
6. I actually enjoyed the rocking sea. When we were on land for a while, I felt like I wanted to get back on the waves where I wouldn't feel so dizzy. Go figure.
7. Trevor is a ham.
8. Jamaicans in BVI like blonds.
9. I know how to drop anchor!
10. There is nothing like Ginger beer. It doesn't even touch ginger ale.