12.23.2010

Merry Christmas!

Just feel like sharing some photos with you.
These make me smile.
Hope you smile too!


Jasper.



Is there anything cooler than a beautiful female drummer?
She rocks.

He thinks he's a real boy.  
I don't know why.


Kinnect!


Hold me?
It's kinda irresistible.

Oh that face.


Sunrise.


I got a good laugh when I found these on my camera.
The little girls obviously got a hold of it.


Creative, romantic girls?


Merriest Christmas blog friends!
Hope your holidays are fun, bright and full of smiles.

2 comments:

Krista said...

Very fun pictures! Oh how we MISS YOU GUYS!

Gramma Spice said...

Oh what darling photos! Loved our shopping spree today, sweetie...and dinner was great, too. I sure love our time together..best gift of all. Wishing you all the love and joy you give to others and a very happy new year!