1.03.2011

A bit about us.

Did you know...

 ...that I absolutely adore aprons?
And that baking sugar cookies with my cuties is a favorite tradition?

 ...that these two share a birthday the day after Christmas?
And that this was the 1st year she ever had breakfast in bed?


 ...that this one is the lead singer & guitar player in a garage band?
 And that he recently wrote his first song?

...that we have the best neighbors in the world?
Thank you for Christmas breakfast Joanna.
Our taste buds will never be the same.


...that this one frequently asks me for a little brother?
...please?
No can do sweetie poo.

...that one of my nicknames for this man is "Mr. Phone"?
And that the blondie on the right wants to be a fashion designer?


...that even though this child can be a puzzle to me, 
I am constantly intrigued & amazed by her?


...that I hate being cold?
Warm hats, mittens, hot cocoa, fireplaces...ALL friends.

...that I wouldn't trade this guy for anything?
He is still the sweet in my lemonade.

...and that I am going to try to be a better blogger in 2011?

Happy New Year!
From, a happy girl.

7 comments:

Trev said...

loved your post, pics and everything. Love our kids, and our neighbors, too. this was such a nice christmas. laid back, easy, kind of like....Hawaii! Want to go?

Krista said...

Okay, I don't know why but this post made me cry. I think I just miss you. You and all of you.
xo.

Seriously. I need a tissue. Blah.

Jessica said...

Sweet post and amazing family! Love you guys.

Jen Childers said...

You have such an adorable family...glad you had a wonderful Christmas!

Becca B said...

Thoughts:

-The family picture in the top right corner of your blog is just beautiful.

-In the picture of you and your daughter in front of the door, you look like SISTERS.

-You are BEAUTIFUL.

-I enjoyed learning more about you all in this post!

Leslie said...

How you gonna be better when you're already the best???

Amanda said...

We could never forget you guys, and are glad that computers make it so easy to keep up with peoples lives!