1.26.2011

Cake date.

We had a girls only cake date!
My friend Wendi is a fabulous cake decorator.
We spent a fun filled night last week learning & laughing.


My mom joined us to make some memories.
Here are the cakes before we turned them 
into beauties.


What 7 year old girl doesn't want a purple cake?


Skoogs rolling out the sweet pink fondant.


She's smoothing out those edges.


Grandpma A & Googles working hard on
those fondant flowers!



What a creative bunch of girls!
And what a fun project to share together!


Three finished cakes...
three happy girls.

Thanks so much Wendi!!!!

11 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks so yummy and like SO much fun!

Elece said...

Oh my word!!!! I love it. Those turned out beautiful and look scrumpcious!!!! I want a cake date. :)

Gramma Spice said...

That was really fun. Bought some cute little plates today and will fill them with small decorated cakes for some special birthday people. Wendi is a great teacher.

deannegalloway said...

What a fun mom you are! I will have to have a cake date in the future with my girls!

Toni C. said...

Gorgeous! Does Wendi hire out? I'd love a cake date too!

Krista said...

How fun! I love how the girls' personalities show in their cakes! Man, I miss you guys!

Krista said...

Oh yeah, and your blog looks beautiful. :)

Wendi said...

Thank you for sharing your evening with me! The girls were adorable. Let's do it again!

Wendi

Malerie said...

Wow! So impressive! I bet that was one fun night.

Unknown said...

Wow, good job, girls! I love the cakes - they look good enough to eat!

Sant Family said...

Those cakes look great! So cute! I love the action shots.