3.03.2008

my nephews


My 2 awesome little nephews. Ty is the big brother, and Ezra is the little guy. We are so excited to have them in our family, and so excited that they live just down the street from us. Ezra was just born in January, and we all feel so blessed to have him in our lives. His parents waited a long time for this sweet little guy, and we are so happy for them.
We got to babysit a little while ago, and I sat there holding Ezra for an hour, just smelling the newborn smell, and thoroughly enjoying the snuggling.

5 comments:

Krista said...

Sweet sweet sweet. Congratulations, Kiersten and Josh! I bet Ty loves having a brother!

Toni C. said...

Ah... what a cute little muffin! I'm so happy for Kiersten (and Aunt Shelli of course!). Congratulations!

Sant Family said...

Oh I just LOVE newborns!! And a sweet chocolate one at that! YUMMY! Congratulations to their parents. Happiness all around!

jharmon said...

What a cute little baby! So fun!

Anonymous said...

Those are some seriously handsome boys! Congratulations to the lucky aunt.