I made this list last night. It is a list of things to get done today.
2. Get the head shots of 74 primary kids glued onto bulletin board at church.
3. Run to grocery store for small list of needs.
5. Start eating better, since I seem to be in a sugar & carb eating slump.
6. Clean my horribly messy closet.
7. Get more plants transferred in my garden.
Here is a list of what I have accomplished so far today.
1. Got kids out door to school.
2. Watched an hour of Spongebob with MD. (I know there are a lot of parents out there who do not approve of Spongebob, but I am a loyal fan, especially of the beginning episodes). This pic is from my favorite episode...Crabby patties are an absolute good! ... "good for your soul".)
3. Showered and dressed, but then didn't feel like exercising.
4. Had a huge piece of chocolate cake for breakfast.
5. Spent an hour and a half making these tissue flower balls for the girls' room. They were easy and turned out really cute!
6. Spent an hour reading blogs and email.
So much for my list.
1. Too late to start laundry, since it will just sit while I shuffle kids here and there after school.
2. Don't feel like running to church, so I'll put that on tonight's list for tomorrow.
3. Can hit grocery store in between lessons.
4. Exercise and eat better will have to go on tomorrow's list as well. Unless there is still cake left, then I might just have to put that off one more day.
5. I can clean up my closet tonight.
6. Too windy to garden today.
It's just one of those days, you know? I guess I'll just have to try harder tomorrow.