5.03.2008

24 Things About Me

Tagged by Kimi

4 Places I Go Over and Over
:: The Court Club
:: The Ballet Studio
:: Fred Meyer
:: Church

4 People Who Email Me
:: Kristi
:: Toni
:: Becky
:: Mom

4 of my Favorite Foods
:: Fried Chicken & potato salad
:: Homemade lasagna
:: Brownies with nuts
:: Fresh Strawberries

4 Places I Would Rather Be Right Now
:: On the tennis court
:: Hiking with my whole family somewhere beautiful like Mt. Rainier with the sun shining and all those colorful wildflowers surrounding us.
:: In Hawaii with my husband, enjoying the fresh breeze and watching the whales surface.
:: Disneyworld with my family.

4 People I Think Will Respond {This means I tag you}
::Kristi
::Nicki
::Jill
::Mara

4 Movies I Could Watch Over and Over
:: Sweet Home Alabama
:: Transformers
:: Sleepless In Seattle
:: As Good As It Gets

1 comment:

Gramma Spice said...

You have a lot of the same favorite foods that I have...love homemade spaghetti with meatballs, too! Can you tell I'm hungry!