4.28.2006

Popcorn & Pilates


This morning as I did my pilates workout, I tried to distract my 2 year old Monkey D with popcorn, water in a sippycup and Dora the Explorer.
It wasn't long before she was by my side (as I lay on the floor on my back). She lovingly fed me popcorn, piece by piece, each one followed with "kank you, momma". After about five pieces she would stick the sippycup in my mouth and quench my thirst, followed by the same, "kank you, momma". Then more popcorn.
I don't know if the popcorn cancelled out the calories I was burning, but it sure put a smile on my face and a giggle in my heart.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Cute cute cutecutecute! What a great blogger you are! Good job running, too. When I see Gracie next, I am going to smoochsmoochsmooch her, and there will be nothing she can do about it!