5.31.2006

My man and the mountain














Click here for Mount Rainier climb info

Well, Trev just left for 4 days. He is climbing Mt. Rainier. I have a few mixed feelings about this. I'm excited for him, because he has been wanting to do this for years. He's been training and he and his friend, Joel, are ready.
I'm a little worried, but try not to think about it too much. He assures me that if there is any chance of danger, they won't continue. They are going with a group of about 20 I think, and they will be with guides that have summited over 100 times.
That is reassuring.

I do hope the weather is good for them, and that he has a great time. Hopefully this isn't the start of a trend for him, but if you know my husband at all, it very well could be.

My life is never boring because of this man. I already can't wait till he gets home.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It really was beautiful. You can't truy appreciate the beauty of a place like that from film or books. You have to sense it's enormity. Be awestruck by the shear mass before you, and motivated thinking that one small step at a time, you will get to its top. Too bad we didn't get that chance on this trip. there will be a next time.

Anonymous said...

Very best site. Keep working. Will return in the near future.
»